survivor night

My friend Dana took this picture and I like it.
A lot.
I love fall.

Just thought I would share that with you all.
Moving on now...
I am a strong believer in listening to one's inner voice.
Or your gut.
Or common sense.
Whatever you want to call it.

I am impulsive, spontaneous, and rash.
I blame it on my gut.
Everything I have done in my life has eventually worked out.
I knew it would.
And it has.

So last night, I went over to my friend Kim's house.
Every week, Kim, Kim's hubby Eric, Jason, Julie and I meet somewhere on Wednesday to watch Survivor.
I actually really don't like that show.
But I like the dinner and the company.
So I suck it up.

Well last night I really didn't want to go.
Initially.
I just wanted to lounge around the house and be lazy.
But I knew I would regret not going.
And I knew once I got there, I would have fun.

And guess what?
I did.
I had the best time I have had all week.
I was able to laugh with friends, drink some wine, eat awesome food.
And enjoy myself.

Sometimes I live too much in my head.
And I get down in the dumps.
So last night was the perfect remedy for that.

And I got to watch Good Will Hunting last night.
I loveLOVElove that movie.
I just forgot that I did.

So I guess the message of this post is that I like to ramble.
And make it sound like I am giving advice.
Even though it really isn't advice.
Just words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice