Abby visit

It's my good friend Abby's Birthday today.
She was visiting me in Wyoming this past weekend.
Well it was from Friday to Wednesday...so I don't know if you can consider that a weekend.
I made her do all of the following:


  1. go to a bonfire right after landing in town

  2. go dancing at the Legion (yes, that's the American Legion (Happy Veteran's Day!))

  3. go to the Mint Bar

  4. Shop on main street...twice. One of those times was in frigid snow...sorry about that.

  5. Travel 2 hours to Billings to buy her cowboy boots just so she wouldn't have to pay sales tax

  6. drive up in the mountains

  7. hike in Tongue River Canyon and listen to me freak about bears. (I told her that the caves were full of dirty needles and meth addicts to deter her from entering them...I wish I was joking about this one)

  8. have an impromptu birthday party on Monday

  9. game night with my friends

  10. made her meet just about ever person I have met in town since I have been here.

  11. cook every meal....I was learning.

What she wanted to do, but we didn't do:

  1. Hunt

  2. Fish

  3. Ride a horse

Sorry bout that. It was a really fun trip though. Now I am insanely tired.

I think I slept 10 hours last night. It was heaven.

So happy birthday Abby! Glad I was able to hang out with you for nearly a whole week...it was just like camp...but for grown-ups...and we didn't have to eat bad cafeteria food. Just pizza the whole week...Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(This pic is an oldie, but a goodie)

Comments

  1. C'mon, I left dirty needles there one time. ONE TIME, Dre!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice