driving in snow

I am one of those really annoying snow drivers.
I'm sorry.
I grew up with snow, so naturally I am completely freaked out by what it can do.
All the car accidents I have been in, have been with snow.

So this morning was the first morning with REAL snow cover...not a light dusting.
I, stupidly, live on one of the ONLY hills in town.
I had to drive down it this morning.
Ten and two.
5-10mph...TOPS.
It normally takes me roughly 5 mins to get to work...
I rolled in in about 10 mins.
NO ACCIDENTS FOR ANDREA!!!!!!
Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it SNOW!
You didn't get me today!

Ok, well that's as about as exciting as my Monday is going to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice