funkadunk

A bad thing happened when I went away to London.
I didn't write in my blog.
I had gotten out of the habit of writing in it.
Now I am not excited about it anymore. It's like a chore.
I have gotten into this "my life is not exactly interesting" rut.

Which, lets face it, may be true.
But I usually find something comical to talk about on this thing.
I have to keep reminding myself that I am the only person that has these experiences, and views the world through my eyes.
Pretty deep, huh?

But man! I am really in a weird writing funk. I think I'm just fried.
I've kinda done a ton in the last 2-3 weeks. It's all a blur.
Then this is the last month at my current job.
So I either need to find a new job, or move home to Michigan.
And that is stressing me out a bit.
SHEESH.

Sorry for the lame blog post.
Here's a picture from when Abby visited.
Probably the only interesting part of this post.

We were walking down Main St.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice