i'm not that funny

Before I went to London, I put up a photo album on my facebook page of old family photos.
It was to prepare for the family vacation.
Plus I love looking at old pictures.

So I was born into a ready-made family.
Mom, Dad and Joe were enjoying life, then I came along.
And made it better...naturally.

I was completely addicted to my fingers when I was born.
I sucked them FOREVER.
I won't tell you the actual age when I quit, because it was pretty old.
(and no, I don't still suck them...)
(trust me I don't)

Anyway, 3 years later, Alli came along.
Which was cool.
But she made me a middle child, which was not cool.
I made her my shadow. It was awesome.
So being the middle wasn't so bad.

This picture below is how I will always think of Alli.
She was such a little princess when she was little.
It was adorable.
And annoying all at once.

One thing I love about living somewhere that I wasn't raised is being considered apart from my family.
That sentence didn't make sense.
What I mean is, people in Sheridan think I'm funny.
Which is a nice compliment.
I think I'm funny too.
But in the Staley family, we are all outrageously funny.
Would you believe me if I told you that growing up I was the quiet one in the family?
I was until I reached the middle school years.

This is Alli, being a goof.
We are all seriously brave people.
Comically brave that is.
If you dare ANY of us to do something, we will do it.
I remember one time Joe had some friends over and they were playing truth or dare.
My mom wanted to play too, and she chose dare.
My brother made her run around the backyard flapping her arms screaming "I'm a pony!" in front of a group of high school boys.
No shame.


Joe struck this pose in SO many pictures.
If you go here, you can see his video blog.
It's actually really funny.


So you see, I'm really not that funny.
I just appear funny, because I'm not grouped together with my family.
I love them all.

Even though I barely see them now.


I realized I just rambled on about my family for awhile.
Sorry.
I'll write about cooler things later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice