monster andrea

You know what?
I could NEVER be Martha Stewart.
Or Pioneer Woman.
Or Julia Child
Or any other crafty/cooking type person.
I can't.

I am generally a calm, collected, and content individual.
But there are times in my life when a rage monster comes out of me.
It is when I cannot do something.

Last time this monster showed up, I was trying to play Super Mario Bros.
This time, it was during paper macheing.
Most time consuming craft ever!

Good thing there was wine, or else I may have quit after the first layer.
I cannot tell you what I am paper maching....
But it will be worth it in the end.
Or so I am told.

Comments

  1. Whatever you keep telling me it will be worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should just skip the crafts and dress as the Craft Monster for the Nightmare before Christmas party. You sound scary....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice