my current office situation

I am ending my term as a VISTA.
So now there is a replacement that I have to train.
His name is Jesse.
He's a really nice guy.
Which makes it easy for me to by myself around him.
And that is probably not the best thing.

See, It's the Christmas season.
And I am a HUGE holiday nut.
I love all things Christmas.
Especially Christmas music.

I have had an office mainly to myself for an entire year.
Me, all alone, in my cave.
I have developed some very strange behavior.
Like singing at the top of my lungs without even thinking about it.

So, currently I have been listening to Christmas music in my office.
Jesse doesn't tell me to turn it off.
So I blare it (or what I affectionately call 'ghetto blasting')
And sing along with it.
This is how I imagine the situation in my office.

Me, really going after those high notes.
Jesse cringing the entire time.

Begging me to stop.
But he's too nice to actually say anything.

I think I hear his ranting behind me.
So I turn around to see what's up....obviously nothing.
So I continue with my singing.

This scenario really makes me laugh pretty hard.
Probably because it is about 85% true.
I'm such a mean co-worker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice