the new girl

So the London trip was fun. I liked it.
One of the major things that happened on it was the whole family met Joe's new girlfriend.
Our family is super close, so meeting boyfriends/girlfriends is a bit weird.
I have never once introduced anyone I have dated to my family.
Because I'm weird.
I think my family will meet whoever I end up with after I've been married to them for about 5 years.
My family's opinion matters too much to me.
Don't get me wrong, they would accept anyone I would want to be with (bar the murderers/rapists/thieves/etc).

So having this set-up for you, I was very nervous to meet Joe's new girlfriend.
I really wanted to like her. I wanted her to be a friend.

So we all went to dinner.

AND

It was a blast!
She is so much fun!

Alli (sister) didn't really care too much either way.
But she liked her too.
It's not like any of this matters.
But it's really nice to see Joe with an awesome person.




I hope he doesn't mess this up.
Ha, sorry. hahahah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice