one good day

I love my friends that I have made in Sheridan.
I love all my friends, but the ones here are just a breath of fresh air.
It is so easy to have fun with them.
Stuff just miraculously happens with no prior planning.
It doesn't matter what I do with them, everything just has a way of working out.

Take Saturday for example.
I woke up that morning and thought to myself "I think Carrie mentioned something about Christmas party decorations".
So I bop over to her house, mid-afternoon to see what's up.
We go shopping all afternoon for her Christmas party.
And have the absolute LUCKIEST day ever.
Shopping-wise.
We found SO many hidden treasures.

Then that night, we were trying to put a game night together..but it fell through.
No worries.
We just called up Preston and found out that he, Ryan and Wes were just down the street watching the Wyoming Football game.
That sounded like fun, so Caredawg and I headed down there.
I love those guys.
The game sucked, but it didn't matter.

We all left early and headed downtown.
A few people I knew went to the Library auction and were hanging out at the Mint.
It was fun, but the Mint gets old after awhile.
But we met up with Kim, Betsy, and Doug there.

Carrie got it into her head to go over to the Legion...
But we got there too late.
So Doug, Carrie, Ryan and I headed over to the Beaver to play shuffleboard.
Carrie and I against Ryan and Doug.
Carrie Rules.
I rule.
Ryan Drools.
Doug Drools.

Well that's not ENTIRELY true.
Carrie and I won the first round.
And the guys won the second round.
They closed before we could play a third round.

Then we all went home.

Like I said above...none of that was planned.
And it was an awesome day.
I love days like that.
I am not a planner for that very reason.
I thrive off a spontaneous existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice