sledding

I went sledding last night with Carrie and Jesse.
To a place called Linden Hill.
HOLY MOTHER.
That is the BEST sledding hill ever.
If you like thinking you are going to die.

This picture was taken at the end of the night.
I think I may have hit my head a little hard.

This was before we went down the hill.
Jumping pictures.
Because we are still 13 yr olds at heart.
I accidentally punched Carrie in the face.

And Jesse.
I really punched Jesse.
I felt bad.


This picture makes me laugh til I cry.
I had slid down the entire hill just like that.
Dragging Jesse along with me.
I was in pain...and bruised my hip.


These pictures make me laugh super hard too.
I am facing down the hill.
Carrie and I had promptly fallen off the sled, twisted around, and proceeded down the entire hill in this form.


We barely survived.

And that damn red sled.
It was SO fast.
I had somehow managed to go down the entire hill on that thing.
And only cried on the inside.

So overall, Winter 2010/2011 sledding has been a massive success.
I will just need to remember to bring a tube instead of a sled, some schnapps, and maybe a helmet before I sled that hill again.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! (Read that message on Thursday)

Comments

  1. My stomach hurts from reading this post. Oh man. Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice