Alli's Birthday

Just got back from Pennsylvania last night.
My dad's family lives there.
It was a roller coaster weekend.

I LOVE my family out there. I had such a great time with them.
But we all got together for my grandma's funeral.
So it was a confusing weekend.

My baby sister turned 21 when we were out there.
Not the ideal time to be celebrating a birthday, but it was still fun.
We initially went to a bar called DiMarcos, or DiMiccos..I can't really remember.
It was a sausage-fest. I loved it.
We also found McLovin there.
And my dad knew him. It was awesome.

But after awhile, it was obvious that my parents were the oldest people there...
So we went to O'Gillies. It's like the American Legion in Sheridan.
IT ROCKED.

There was this wicked good band playing.
It was fun just hanging out with my family.

After we got Alli sufficiently drunk, the bar was closing.
As we were walking out, Alli screams "I NEEEED KFC!"
'Can we get KFC?!! I NEED fried chicken!! NOWWW!'
It was hilarious.
Mostly bc our family NEVER gets KFC. Ever.
And I have never once heard of a drunk person begging for fried chicken.
But I guess everyone has their drunk food.
Mine is a peanut butter sandwich. MMMM.

Anyway, I had a wonderful time celebrating with my family.
I took Alli and her friends out last night too.
That was fun.
But I feel old with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice