homie home

I'M HOME!
Well my Michigan home.
Yep...it feels so good.
I really hate travelling. I know flying is convenient and easiest.
But I think it is dumb.

From Sheridan to Denver, I sat next to an obese man that I don't think had showered in about a month.
From Denver to Michigan, I passed out then started talking in my sleep. The businessman next to me had to bump me to wake me up. I should have been embarrassed, but I was just way too grouchy to care.

But...

When I walked out of the terminal, I saw my dad.
And I felt much better.

Then I walked in my house...
And it smelled like home.
It was decorated for Christmas.
And my family was there.

These little things are making what our family is going through easier.
There is a lot of love coming our way and it feels so nice.

Driving to PA tomorrow, then will be there til Tuesday.
Going to be tough, but it will be good to be with everyone.

Comments

  1. This post just made me smile really big :) I think I felt some of that happy warmness filled with love. I'm so glad you made it home safely and are with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice