running, frosting and knitting

Last night my family celebrated Christmas Eve.
It was because Alli has to work tonight.
We went to church, then looked at Christmas lights.
It was nice.

So today is like a normal day.
Which is cool too.
I've had a pretty full day actually.
Went shopping this morning.
Then got a crazy migraine....I hate the mall this time of the year.
Then went with my mom to get her hair cut.
Then went for a run/walk/stroll through the woods with her.
And finally ran a few errands with her.

Now we are back home.....
And....
I am now frosting her hair.

Yes, my mom frosts her hair.

Like an 80 yr old woman.

She is also helping me knit.

Like an 80 yr old woman.
It's cool though. It's actually been pretty fun.

And, yes, I realize that I look incredibly pissed off in all the above pictures.
I have no idea why.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice