xmas homes

Co-authoring has struck again.
This time with my little sister.
Topic: Christmas day...
It's a doozy.

This year for Chrstmas, my 'big' present was my flight home to Michigan.
So I was basically ready to get nothing for Christmas, which was totally fine with me.
But Christmas morning, there were presents under the tree (joy!)
Such presents included:
  1. Soap from my sister
  2. Soap from my mother (a coincidence I hope)
  3. a necklace from my parents
  4. a cozy workstation (it's basically like one of those drawing boards that you can set on your lap, with an added cup holder)
  5. stocking stuffers
It was awesome.
My parents also had a nice Christmas...mom and dad both shelled out for each other...it was cute.

After the present exchange, our family has a tradition of going to the movies on Christmas eve or day...depending on the year.
This year we went and saw TROOONNNNN.
In IMAX 3D. It was a cool movie, but i think it was a lot cooler looking because I saw it in IMAX.
Before the movie, and after the movie, Alli and I kept saying "TROONNNN" like they do on the previews. It was funny...mostly to us.

After the movie, we went to XO. It's a chinese restaurant.
I felt like we were in the 'Christmas Story'
My mom kept threatening to order a whole duck.
She didn't...wasn't gutsy enough.
I ended up getting fire inferno chicken.
Actually it was this mango chicken dish that lit my mouth on fire for the next 45 mins.
But it was good. I have the left overs....will probably eat them in the near future if I remember to.

We eventually make our way home in time for Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Both of which I kicked ass in tonight....thank you very much.
Then I waxed Alli and my mom's eyebrows.
So overall, a pretty successful holiday here.

Alli:
ehhh Andrea thinks she way too kool 4 skool but the truth is she is just average coolness mostly.... and she didn't kick total ass in Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy she just got like five questions right, and it seems like she kicked ass because me and my mother's response time is a bit quibbly (slow) and so we missed every question. DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING SHE TELLS YOU SHERIDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on a lighter note....wanna know what I got for christmas!
1. Soap
3. razor
4. finger light (this is serious...i got this....it makes me feel like a wizard when i wear it...)
4. your mom (jk)
5. a rollers8
6. you
7. hippo
8. your dad
9. a GPS
I get lost a lot so I think I'm just going to find a way to attach my GPS to my body so I can navigate my way to class. It will be useful with the new semester coming up.
I had wine at chinese christmas todai.....
I don't know if you know but I'm recently 21.
I too also got a cozy wrk station for xmas...but I knew I was getting it bc I saw it in the closet when I was in my parents room stealing my mom's socks.
I saw tron.....it was trying to be like a futuristic big labowski...TRON!!
bye

Co-Author Bio: Allison Staley, little sister to Andrea. Lover of white wine, booty dancing, and big glasses. Goes to college and will on day be a successful human.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice