geetar hear-oh



I have started to play a lot of guitar hero recently.
I used to play it all the time, then I stopped.
But my roommate has it, so now I have started to again.
I basically think I am the best guitar hero player ever.
I envision myself in a badass music video with fireworks, panthers, and bmx bikers.
I don't really know where the bmx bikers come in, but it's still cool.

The thing is, I really suck at guitar hero.
I can't get past the medium setting.
I get all stressed out.
Start swearing a ton.
Then keep on playing.

It's pretty frustrating.
But also pretty hilarious to watch.

It's also frustrating playing with my roommate Juice.
He has like 5 extra fingers and can play on the expert setting.
It makes me want to throw the guitar at his face.
In the nicest way possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice