pen thumb tattoos CAN become pen face tattoos

How's got two thumbs and is a really really big bonehead?
THIS GIRL.

Last night I was hanging out with some friends.
Not very bonehead-ish...yet.
For some reason there were sheets of paper and pens all over the table that I was sitting by.
This is dangerous for me.
I'm a subconscious doodler.

I must not have wanted to doodle on the paper on the table.
So the next best options was my thumb.
Thumb pen tattoos are SUPER popular right now.
Did you know that?
No? They aren't?
Oh, ok.

Well this morning I woke up with the exact replica of my fancy thumb pen tattoo printed on my very tired face.
The wonderful thing about this was that it wouldn't scrub off.
So now I have a faint pen tattoo on the side of my face today.
YES.

Sincerely, Me....the original bonehead.

Comments

  1. Andrea. I am almost POSITIVE this happened to you in college.. like 100 percent SURE! haha
    only you drew on the back of your hand. you always drew tats on yourself.. bahah..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice