Reasons why I haven't written in a really long time

I realize i haven't written for awhile.
I like to give reasons for my absence. Most of them are pretty lame. All of them are nearly honest.
  1. I had a birthday. It was awesome.
  2. I got a bad cold. Mostly I've become a snot machine.
  3. Knitting has consumed all my free-time (which is an alarming amount)
  4. My internet connection is ridiculously frustrating.
  5. I've been reading a lot.
  6. My roommate Jesse wants to talk to me. If I don't talk back he burns my clothes.
  7. Number 6 is only half true. Try to figure out which half.
  8. I have developed an EXTREMELY embarrassing love for all shows on MTV.
  9. I'm working. Sort of a lot.
  10. I like to clean my apartment.
  11. I take walks around town.
  12. Hanging out with my little sister
  13. I'm going to the brewpub. It's a little slice of heaven.
  14. Sleeping
I'm sure I am doing a lot more than just that list.
Either way, I have completely forgotten about writing in this thing. Sorry.
I'll be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice