some new discoveries

My little sister is visiting this week.
It's her spring break.
And she came to Wyoming...she's brave.

We have been doing a whole lot of nothing.
Which is surprisingly awesome.
Yesterday we went up to the mountains with my friend Jon and went sledding.
It was hilarious.
Mostly because I found out that Alli sucks just as bad as I do at sledding.
I also feel a little bit sorry for Jon.
He had to hang out with Alli and I all morning and into the afternoon.
And we are a little bit confusing to hang out with.

It is commonly known in the Staley family that the women of the family have their own secret language between one another.
It isn't really that obvious when we are just with each other.
Or at my parent's house.
But when we are interacting with one another in the company of new friends, it becomes BLAZINGLY obvious.
We basically giggle, grunt, shrug, and say a word or two.
And that's basically a whole conversation.

We are a little bit weird.
I also didn't notice how similar Alli and I are.
Thank you Wyoming for all your new discoveries this week.

Comments

  1. huh, hum, haha. In english this means I Love You!!
    *Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice