sunday funday....sort of

I am going to give you all a little snippit of my Sunday afternoon.

After work, I picked up my little sister.
Not my real little sister....my little sister from big brothers big sisters.
Because I was super tired and didn't really feel like having to do anything that required having to use my brain, I took her to a movie.
It was the Diary of the Wimpy Kid movie.
IT WAS AWESOME.

Let me tell you something.
I love kids movies.

There was probably 20 people in that movie theater.
And I belly-laughed.......seriously belly-laughed for a good 15 seconds straight at least 5 times.
I have a pretty loud and distinct laugh...
My little sister, half way through the movie leans over and says "You are so loud....and so weird"
Ha.
So I say 'Yeah...so what? This movie is SO good!"
hahahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice