thank you

So tonight I went to the brewery with my friends.
This is only weird bc it's a monday.
And it was totally awesome.
I love my friends.
I love Juice (Jesse).
I love Nolan.
I love Brad.
I love Brenda.
I love Jake.
I love Preston.
I love Jeremy.
I love Ryan.
I love Dana.
I love Lish.
I love Carrie.
I love Jeremy's brother.
I love Michelle.
I love else I missed.

I also love that I had to talk to Brad, Juice and Nolan about being a mountain man for a week in nowhere Montana.
I mostly love that I don't really have to try to be anything special around my friends.


I also love that I can still get hit on by random cowboys at random bars on random nights.
Thank god for really cool boobs.
p.s. thank you mom.....I love you and miss you like crazy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice