back

YO!
I'm back in action.
Sorry about that long hiatus....blogging took a back burner bc my computer broke.
And I am slightly scared to go to the public library and write weird stories about myself and laugh out loud and have everyone look at me.

But now I have NEW computer.
It is pretty and works fast and has a WEBCAM!
I'm pretty old school when it comes to technology because it is cheaper to be old school.
So now I can skype and meet creepy people on chat roulette.
My life is complete.

I haven't written since March...and obviously many things have happened...
But sadly, I have a terrible memory and cannot remember the funny and insignificant details of many of those adventures.
My bad memory is what makes me so happy and hopeful, so I'm not too upset with it.

However, I will tell you a little silly story today.
I just visited my family in Michigan and it was a wonderful trip.
I basically hung out with my family (and friends Tara and Abby) the whole time.
And I have to tell you (if I haven't told you a million times already) my little sister has got to be the FUNNIEST person I know.
This story happened last year, but each time I hear it I cannot help but laugh my ass off.

Alli works at a factory during the summer. She makes movie theater seats...it basically sucks.
Last summer, one of her superiors, let's call her Lisa, was showing Alli how to use a staple gun.
Alli, being a new summer employee, was a little nervous.
It didn't help matters that Lisa was also a freaking scary witch.
Throughout the tutorial, Alli had not realized that the safety on the gun was not on.
If anyone knows me, they will notice that I fidget a lot.
Allison also does this....and she pressed the trigger.
In her defence she did not know that she had actually pressed the trigger and proceeded to stand there looking interested in Lisa's instructions.
Lisa abruptly stopped the lesson and stared at Alli.
Alli smiled back at her and watched in horror as Lisa lifted her finger to show Alli a staple sticking out of it.
Gushing blood.

Ahhhh I love that story.
Ok blog post finished....
It wasn't a stellar post, but whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice