Joe Show

Whoops...took awhile to get back on the Internet.
Anywho...about Joe's visit.
Where to start?
Hm... I guess I'll make a list of things we did.
  1. Played power hour with my roommate Jesse....he did...not me.
  2. Power hour is a dumb game.
  3. Filled in on our softball team...he was first baseman....and killed a bird in a tree. He hit the ball so far , it nailed a tree...which held the bird...that he killed.
  4. It was pretty funny to see...mostly because it was very strange.
  5. We went out.
  6. By that, I mean we went EVERYWHERE you can go in Sheridan. The brewery, the mint, Willeys, the American Legion, Beaver Creek, The Rainbow, The Mint again.
  7. We got sick......aka very hungover
  8. Went to Walmart to get some hangover food....aka Velveeta shells and cheese....family size.
  9. Watched some redbox movies
  10. I got Diary of a Wimpy Kid....Joe got The Next Three Days.
  11. Joe made the better choice.
  12. We wanted to go to Lake DeSmet and rent Jet Skis.
  13. We went on the Mountain instead. Which was cool too.
  14. We hiked around Shell Falls and Sibley Lake.
  15. And ate at Bear Lodge.
  16. We watched more movies.....Cassie came over and brought Green Street Hooligans.
  17. Which I loved.
  18. We went to breakfast...then Joe flew home.
I had a great time. And I miss Joe.
So I think I will visit him soon.
Because, let's face it, San Francisco is pretty cool too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice