library weirdos

My new computer is shiny and lovely....and persnickety.
She does not like the hijacked wireless internet my other green whorey computer loved.
Instead I have to lug her all the way to the public library, find the most out of the way seat, and plug her in.
It is really frustrating actually.

For instance, today my dad texted me about a shooting rampage that had happened in my hometown.
I needed to read the articles on it.
Of COURSE my flipping computer was not picking up the internet at my place, so I had to come the the library.
Instead of taking a shower, or even changing my clothes, I decided it is totally appropriate to wear my pajamas and have greasy hair while sitting in a very public place.
I used to always make fun of the weirdos that come to the library, but now I am starting to understand their weirdness.
Sometimes internet access is more important than hygiene.






You can stop reading this blog at any time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice