my weekends have been fun

Oh my goodness. We just had rodeo week.
And it was a pretty awesome time.
Unfortunately I can't exactly remember any awesomely fun stories from it.

I do remember losing my temper on Ryan and Preston after the rodeo when they were giving me directions back into town. I think I screamed something along the lines of "SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS!!". I feel kinda of bad about that...but not that bad.
I also remember sweltering in heat on Saturday afternoon and decided to break into Jake and Brenda's house to enjoy their air conditioning....I told them I was going to do this, so I guess i didn't really break in.
Also the street dance was pretty cool. Pretty cool if you like milling around Main street with hundreds of people, and only knowing a handful. And out of those hundreds of people, at least 90% of them are drunk out of their minds. Cool.

I am SUPER excited for this weekend because...
.....
........
.............
My BROTHER is visiting! yay!
It's a Staley tradition for each of my relatives to visit me separately.
Now it's Joe's turn.
Mom's turn in next.
She SHOULD be here in August sometime.

The only bad thing is, I have no idea what yo do with him.
I might take him hiking, but I'm not much of a hiker, so I don't know any good trails.
He likes golfing but I've only been once I'll see if some friends will wanna go do that.
All I can think of to do is go to the brewery and see a movie.
I have no idea where all my creative energy has gone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice