i met some sort of famous people last night

I have met some flippen awesome people since I've lived in Sheridan.
That is obvious...otherwise I probably wouldn't STILL live here.
ANYWAY...Last night I went to a little shindig for a man named Tom Balding
He makes bits and spurs. Which is cool...if you need bits and spurs.

The reason for his little party was because the Discovery Channel wanted to put him on their show 'How it's Made'.
While I think Tom is a cool dude, I was SUPER pumped to go to his party because I got to meet the CAST AND CREW of that show!
So pumped that I couldn't even muster enough courage to talk to them when I finally saw them.

It was so bad, that at one point during the night I ended up staring at them for a good 5 minutes straight.

At the very end of the night, right before I left, in the 11th hour, I basically ran up to them, with my hand extended and said "I'm ANDREA and you guys ROCK!!!!"
Which I don't think they totally understood....because they ended up being french Canadian with very strong accents...
Oh well.

I have a freakish addiction to the Discovery Channel.
If you are reading this blog, you probably already know that about me.
And you also know that I have a 'famous' brother...and I have met some of his 'famous' friends.
So you are probably wondering why I get so crazy about meeting the cast and crew of the Discovery Channel.
Your guess is as good as mine.
I even got it in my head that I was somehow going to marry one of them. Yes, I am a typical girl and for some reason when I meet a very cool dude, my mind goes straight to marriage. The funny thing is, I don't even want to get married. Well not yet at least.
Anyway...that was a cool night last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

love it