indian summer

I've heard rumors that it is cold in my native land....of Michigan.
Well sorry Michiganders.
It is still hot in Wyoming.

Very hot.
Like 90 degrees hot.

I work at a Starbuxx which is usually pretty awesome.
But not when you have to be perky and happy all the time.
And talk about the weather.
And how awesome it is that it is still SO FRICKEN HOT!

This is basically everyone's reaction in Wyoming.
SUMMER WILL LAST FOREVER!

I do not share the same love of the heat.
Actually I hate it a little bit.
Michigan experiences all 4 seasons pretty equally.
3 months summer
2 months fall
5 months winter
and 2 months spring.

Not in Wyoming.
It's like 30 months summer...
30 months winter.

I know how weird I sound actually WANTING winter to come, because it will last forever too.
But right now, this is how I feel.


I love the holidays....they happen in winter.
I love wearing fall and winter clothes, because they are cool.
I am seriously running out of things to wear because all my summer clothes are cheap and flimsy.
I am tired of sweating...for no reason...at 8 o'clock at night.

I am a whiny baby, I know this.
But I am NOT a fan of Indian summers.
In Wyoming.
At least an Indian Summer in Michigan includes cool color changing leaves.
Wyoming either has green, brown or yellow leaves...
Cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice