hey there 2018

I'm back bitches. Too bad technology has gotten too advanced to allow for my paint program drawings now. Dang, those were fun to make. And incredibly time consuming.
New things that have happened since 2014 or 2015...aka my last post:

  • I am 31 now and officially not a hot mess, more like a room temperature mess that goes to bed at a reasonable hour now. 
  • I have nieces and they rule. Mostly because they are just as crazy and just as funny as expected. But honestly, I would say that anyway even if they weren't (but they are) because I love them so much.
  • I bought a house, got a puppy, and started a job all in the same month one time. That was not the greatest idea I ever had but it all worked out. 
  • I sold my house, quit my job, moved to a new state, and started a new job all in a month. Turns out it wasn't as stressful as it should have been. 
  • I once become pretty good at yoga, then my mom stopped teaching classes and I didn't want to have to pay for yoga so I stopped too. But I once could almost do a halfway decent king pigeon and it was a cool party trick.
Things that are still the same since my last blog post:
  • I still bite my nails
  • i think its funny writing in this blog
  • My friends still sort of tolerate me, even though they are respectable and interesting people.
  • I like making lists
That's all for now, but I'm going to figure out how to make paint program-esque drawings. BYEEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice